Tehillah tonight. Steve speaking.
- the process of God's call.
- no one has ever followed their call without a moment like this: being called to LEAVE something.
- you cannot stay put and go where God is going.
- will you leave ORDINARY and NORMAL?
- people understand "leave"... but not "stay" so much.
- we lack the skills we need to accomplish & fulfill the call.
- wait for the power of the Holy Spirit, before you try anything! (Don't try this at home.)
- the most unopened gift in the world! Don't leave until you have received it... it's for everyone!
- too many people are stuck in "stay".
"We don't want to go where it costs so much. We're easygoing, fun-loving Christians, and we don't like the smell of gunpowder. We'd rather go to a nice convention and listen to famous singers and be entertained. But that is not Christian life."~ Brother Andrew
Leave the safety of culture and familiarity and follow me to the edge. It is at the edge you will find life.
Bursting free of the stagnation that is... stalling, stuck; what have you been waiting for? The call came long ago, and you answered. And you received from on high. But then... you didn't make use of your gifts, you didn't learn to use them, you didn't seek out their meaning.
It's time to seek, to use, to learn the call, even as you walk it.
Share your self. Be your self.
He is with you always.
He will stay near you until the end.
Though He slay me...
yet will I trust in Him.
Trust Him. Believe Him. You know that He's called you to greatness. You are His beloved child... that makes you ROYALTY. Heir to the throne of God, along with Christ, along with all the rest of us who believe in His saving grace.
The waiting is finished. FINISHED.
It is time, finally, to step out in faith on this path to which I have been called.
The only waiting that is left to me now is the waiting to be told what the steps are and where the resting-places are along the way.
I don't want to make a move until I know I am doing the right thing...
I do not know the destination, but I know how I am to get there. So I will trust You and believe You. I will follow You. I know that You have nothing for me except Your best.
I have rested long enough. I feel the call, the pull... it is time to go, time to take Truth into this world in which I find myself. It's time to forsake the things of this world, place my gaze firmly on the things of Heaven, and my hand in Yours. And put one foot in front of the other, and just walk.
I cannot get lost if I don't let go of Your hand, and You will never tell me to try it by myself! There is nothing to fear in this life. You are with me, even unto death.
Praise be to God; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; who was, and is, and is to come. Holy are You, Lord, God, of Hosts. Blessed is Your Name.
And blessed am I, small and powerless though I may be, for I have everything I need, right here this moment, with You.
Beautiful One, I love...
Beautiful One, I adore...
Beautiful One, my soul must sing!
The mist is clearing.
The becoming is ever nearing its completion.
Time is of the essence.
URGENCY

No comments:
Post a Comment