Christ beside me, Father guide me, Spirit hide me.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Intensity.

How do you draw... how do you put into words... this sense of not only being in God's presence, but of actually being in God Himself? Wrapped safely within, enveloped completely... not just being held, or hugged, but being covered entirely by God Himself.

There are no words for this, no image I can draw that will do it justice.

But it is this that I refer to when I speak of God "saying hello". The unmistakable touch of His hand gives me "goosebumps" every time. And I know that I am within Him, even as He is within me.

He often moves me to tears. His tears, others' tears, my own tears. In this, He shows me that I am not really cut off from my emotions, though I do feel so on occasion... though I have been called such by others.

Intensity.

No comments: