Christ beside me, Father guide me, Spirit hide me.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Change.

I don't much like change. I get all comfortable in the state I'm in, and I don't like when it starts moving and stops being comfortable.

Except I like change when I'm the one in control, when I'm the one making it happen.

There are a lot of pictures I've drawn over the last year or so, of a girl in jeans and a green shirt, and her interaction with God.

reconciliation
Reconciliation...

The pain of it, the love of it, the light breaking through so slowly...

mist
Mist...

Free of the darkness, which is held back by a glowing net... racing through this mist of love, towards the Light...

toucheart
Touched...

The Father reaches through the darkness, to touch the heart of this daughter He loves so much...

runtoGod
Free...

Arms outstretched, running to His arms...

Imagine
Imagine...

Being held, broken chains hanging limp and powerless from her wrists...
bestill
Be Still...

Crawling into His lap for comfort, for rest, for healing...


This is a journey; this girl has been on a journey, and she continually comes home to her God, to her Father, Brother, Friend, Comforter.

My time of waiting is over. The time for action has arrived. There is a stirring within me that is stronger than any I have felt before. The drive to act, to succeed... it is pushing me to step out, to act in faith.

And as I must, so I will.

endsearth
To the Ends of the Earth.

No comments: