Christ beside me, Father guide me, Spirit hide me.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Prayer last night at Tehillah

Finding focus. Again with the focus... always with the focus.

It's so hard to focus, but I know it's possible - it's a think I know I can do!

Feeling scattered. I know it doesn't have to be like this, because I haven't always felt this way.

God, I like having emotions... not being stuck in extremes. I just... any positive feeling is like an automatic opening for the manic-style planning that carries me so far away from reality... and they are not plans I can ever fulfill, and I know it even as I make the plans, but I still make them.

I want to be practical, God. I long for that organized, practical FOCUS that is the most elusive thing in my life.

I know it's possible. I do. Not under my own power, but with the help of the right medication and with your assistance... I know I will achieve the impossible.

No comments: