About that last post I made...
I don't know how to explain this one... it's kind of like... well, I've been focusing a lot on other things for the last little while, especially the last two weeks or so. I do know what I'm supposed to be doing with my life and all, which is great, of course. But there are a lot of other things I would like to have in my life someday, and the most important ones right now are a partner, and maybe even children of my own (regardless of whether or not they're adopted).
That dream is so tempting. I know I got distracted by it earlier this year, and while the results weren't disastrous, they definitely weren't good for anyone involved. Fulfilling such a dream with the wrong person is a Bad Idea.
That doesn't mean I don't want to date someone. I do (I really do). But it's got to be the right person, at the right time, or it won't go well.
Wouldn't it be nice if God would just plop your intended down next to you when you reached the right time and tell you both, "Okay, you two. Get married, and go forth and multiply!"
It would sure save everyone a lot of wasted time and energy.
No comments:
Post a Comment